Conference attendees who wish to present a paper are required to submit a short abstract (100 words). When submitting the abstract/paper, authors can express a preference for the presenting their work in an oral session or in the poster session or no preference.
Authors whose abstract has been accepted will be asked to submit a full paper which will be peer-reviewed. The evaluation will be forwarded to the Authors by e-mail. All accepted papers (oral and poster) will be published with exactly the same format in the proceedings of the conference.
Abstract submission instructions will be available on the Conference website from 1st July, 2012: www.ICHS2013.com.
Key deadlines for contributed papers are detailed below.
- Conference website open for abstracts submission: July 1, 2012
- Abstracts deadline: January 25, 2013
- Abstracts acceptance notification: January 31, 2013
- Full papers submission: March 31, 2013
- Paper acceptance notification: June 4, 2013
- Submission of papers final versions and payment of conference fees: July 1, 2013
- ICHS Conference: September 9-11, 2013